Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado HELP !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
How do I find out how many points I have for What Species ?!?!?!?

Already.......

I'm putting in for some More points and just wondering what I already have,

Is there a Direct link ?

I couldn't find a link, but gave it a shot. I just started in CO last year, so mine are easy to track. Did my shopping today. I hope DOW does something good with my money for the 4 months they will be holding on to it.

I jsut tried and it only showed Deer .. lAst year I did Elk and 'lope and maybe something else too.... HUMMmmmmm... Any thoughts ?

Yup...check your records and your checkbook. Did they cash em?

Moosie said:
I jsut tried and it only showed Deer .. lAst year I did Elk and 'lope and maybe something else too.... HUMMmmmmm... Any thoughts ?
Yeah, keep better records.;) I have my email receipt from last year, so maybe you have an electronic rereipt on your computer? Credit card statement might help you out as well. Duh, I guess you have already checked these, but I brought it up anyway.

A few years ago I started a folder for all the states I am interested in hunting and have included any info. that may be important in the future (including receipts and critters applied for). I also include contacts for folks that have hunted specific areas I have applied for, so when I draw all my NM tags I will be getting in touch with you and schmalts.;) :D

Best of luck getting it straightened out.

So here is Something interesting.... I looked up my Points Via my Name and Birthdate and got only :

DEER SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 2ND CHOICE: DM007O1M 2 2004

And went into panic mode ;)

But when I went back and usd the CID or CC # to search it gave me :

Draw Species Draw Results You will be mailed Pref Pts
(After Draw) Draw
Year
DEER UNSUCCESSFUL REFUND CHECK 3 2005
ELK UNSUCCESSFUL REFUND CHECK 1 2005
PRONGHORN UNSUCCESSFUL REFUND CHECK 1 2005
DEER SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 2ND CHOICE: DM007O1M 2 2004

So I did Get my points it looks like last year.... that's wierd how it showed it. OHHH well.

Giddy was Got bud....... Pref Points bought....Would have put in for a hunt... but have a few other Cool hunts I'm planning this year :p

I have the information for you right here Moosie;

Elk, not enought points to draw jack
Deer, your getting closer, but don't hold your breath
Antalope, phone in the hunt from Wyoming

You'd think I would keep better records yet :)

I don't have my CID #, nor a CC # and I can't find my stuff.

Now I remember why I put in With Bugler all the time. This, Keeping track of stuff or figureing stuff out stuff sux.

So, Here I am,. almost 1 year later to the date, And can't get my info........ Time to go look for some old paperwork :D

(MAybe I should start a thread called "COLORADO SUX" and have 1/2 the world look my info up for me ;) )

I know several of you were worried... But I finally figured it out. They have my last name spelt wrong. I'm going to leave it that way so no one can look my chizz up :) :)

I have 5 points for deer and 3 each for lope and elk. (After this year). Next year I'm probably not going to go wither. That should set me up for the year after.

When I apply for elk points it keeps saying it was a non-resident antlerless application?

Is there seperate points for antlered vs. antlerless elk?

Or is an elk point and elk point?

Thanks

When I apply for elk points it keeps saying it was a non-resident antlerless application?

Not sure what you mean by when you "apply". Do you mean when you look up your information?

An elk point is an elk point. No difference between bulls and cows.

Oak, I put in an application for points only on elk and deer. At checkout, it kept saying "non-resident antlerless application" and then the preference point code.

I though maybe I was building points for a coveted cow taq, but if an "elk point is an elk point" than I am going to quit worrying about it. Nothing I can do anyway. Thanks for replying.

Couple questions about the Colorado draw...
After reading through some of the regulations it sounds like if you draw a tag and it's not your first choice you keep all preference points, is that true?
I couldn't find anything in the regs about how much more $$ it was to apply for additional species? Like for deer it will be $28 but if I wanted elk also is it $28 again or a different amount? Also will the deadline be available until mid-night tonight or do they take it off the web earlier? Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back