'06 picture contest !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Here's the deal folks, I have an Idea. I'mthinknig one winer per month. One winner per year. If you win Jan's photo contest you're out for the year (As far as winning. Please still share your pictures though. At the end onf the year, We're going to have a contest against the top 12. Jan, Feb, Etv. The winner will win something substantial. (Whatever that word is that means "worth something" ;) )

there ya go, let's see some pictures this year. I would like to see some Snowy pictures this time of the year, and I'd like to seespring births in the spring and Velvet growth etc.

I know alot of you guys/gals take pictures, Let's see them, Jan is in Mid stride !!!!!!

Moosie said:
I would like to see some Snowy pictures this time of the year, and I'd like to seespring births in the spring and Velvet growth etc.

Snow, ha! None of that here. How about sand? bikinis? skin?

HAHAH !!!! we have one goose hunting of him in a thong. Not that it's all he wore, but we met at Gunners and he changed into some hunting cloths. Now I'm guessing he didn't expect me to have a Camera.. but for heavins sake, If a guy gets changed and he's wearing a thong with a Big daisy on the Butt cheeck when we're going hunting as a pattern............ the camera is coming out !!!!!

We should have snow here by now but it never came this year. Wierd weather here this year and we have not got any frost in the ground either. Go figure. Everyone I talk to says the same thing "I have never seen a winter like this before."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back