Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Am I a sucker?

Tom

for buying these binoculars. It sounds great, but its a guy from New York selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

$145 for 10x42 ARMOURED Q. MILITARY BINOCULARS NEW ZEISS LENS

It says they're Russian officer's binocs from the Zeiss technology they took after WWII.

NY10x42.jpg

It looks like those from the movies of WWII,eh.

I hope they come and that they are half as good as the eBay add for them says.

Probably made by Carl Zeiss Jena of East Germany. Technology has come a long way since 1945. If you are buying them to use, you would probably do better someplace else.

:cool:

Good luck Tom. Let me know how they perform..if you like em, that's all that matters.

Its says they're the current military issue, it says. I'll compare then to my Leopold's and my coworker's Leica's when and if they come.

They have a different criteria for what they say, it seems like. It says its got a 2 week refund policy with it, that sounds good. They haven't send me my bill yet and its been hours since I bought them. They still look good though.

They're on the way and still looking good. They made me an offer. I can refer people and they get a 3% discount. I need your e-mail and name, that's it.

I get put in a drawing for a gift. Anybody want a 3% discount offer? I'll report back on the comparison to Leica and Leupold, that ought to get a good handle on whether they are any good or not.

They came, they're like the Leupolds, not the high dollar Leica or Zeiss ones. But, they're rugged, have good lens covers, a lined range finder inside, so they're pretty good for the price.

Those fat green Zeiss military binocs at 8 power, those are better glass for a little money. I had some of those once, but turned them in for waurantee and they couldn't be replaced, because they were sold out, they were $250. eBay has some, but from England. I got these from New York.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back