For those on the lighter side

Elkhunter

and those with a new FORD truck.

Flower Power decals for your truck window.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2884534019&category=1060

WE ARE LAUNCHING A NEW, TRADEMARKED LABEL EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY...."PRIDE PETALS"!!! THIS LITTLE FLOWER IS ABOUT TO BE ON EVERYTHING FROM SHIRTS TO HATS TO BOXER SHORTS, ETC. BUT, WE NEED YOUR HELP TO "MAKE OUR GARDEN GROW". THAT'S WHY WE ARE OFFERING THESE "PRIDE PETALS" CAR DECALS FOR ONLY $5.OO WITH S&H INCLUDED TO ANYWHERE IN THE 48 STATES. WANT MORE THAN ONE? GREAT! JUST EMAIL US AND WE WILL BE SURE TO ONLY CHARGE YOU FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING ONCE. (ONE TIME S&H CHARGE OR $1.50 AND $3.50 PER DECAL) THE PETALS RESIST FADING FOR 5 YEARS EVEN BEING EXPOSED TO THE ELEMENTS! THE ENTIRE DECAL IS TRANSPARENT EXCEPT FOR THE FLOWER MAKING IT ADAPTABLE TO ANY SURFACE COLOR. THE PETALS ARE THE COLORS OF THE GAY PRIDE FLAG AND THE BUD IS THE PINK TRIANGLE USED TO MARK HOMOSEXUALS IN THE NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS. A SYMBOL OF HOW FAR THE GAY COMMUNITY HAS COME FROM WWII! HAPPY AND PROUD...SOAKIN' IN THE SUN! HELP OUR GARDEN GROW! WE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

6a_1.JPG

Oh noooooo! Bill...Paws...Griz! Man the battle stations...the Rainbow Rangers have landed! Looks like homeland defense is up to us rednecks now!
biggrin.gif

Seriously for a moment...Am I just old-fashioned, or is that a bit blatant? I think I was happier when I didn't know that people of that persuasion existed...and that it was probably just a locker-room story told to make us "undergraduates" nervous.

-RW-

Time to reactivate The Old Rangers
We live by the creed of the original Lone Ranger! We can be identified by our pot bellies, grey hair, lustfulll leers at young ladies, and Hunter Orange berets!
biggrin.gif

Speakers on and Click Picture

The Lone Ranger Creed!
By: Fran Striker

"I believe that to have a friend,
a man must be one.

That all men are created equal
and that everyone has within himself
the power to make this a better world.

That God put the firewood there
but that every man
must gather and light it himself.

In being prepared
physically, mentally, and morally
to fight when necessary
for that which is right.

That a man should make the most
of what equipment he has.

That 'This government,
of the people, by the people
and for the people'
shall live always.

That men should live by
the rule of what is best
for the greatest number.

That sooner or later...
somewhere...somehow...
we must settle with the world
and make payment for what we have taken.

That all things change but truth, and that truth alone, lives on forever. In my Creator, my country, my fellow man."

Well i guess since i am getting a 99 it isn't really new so i am not included (thank god, if he exsits)

Elky how is next years predation hunt going to come together, i can actually make it now

But it is new to you and that sticker would look so cool in the window.
wink.gif
Don't know yet on the predation hunt. The way it looks for me, I will probably be working, having used up all my vacation time. I won't rightly know till the time comes.
shhh.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back