Layin It Down

Layin_It_Down

It's back on e-bay. If you're looking for a deal, this is as low as it goes. I'm offering FREE shipping on this one. Check it out....... And yes, .... my wife outshoots me on everything. People are saying that it's some of the best footage out there. Let me know what you think, and thanks for your support.

The run time is approx. 75 minutes and all the elk & deer hunts are filmed in Montana. This video also has Elkwhisper's big archery bull from the 2008 season. I'm sure he's posted a number of pics on Hunt Talk. There is also some bonus footage that Elkwhisper shot of a friend's black bear hunt up in Alaska. His buddy took a black bear that squared 8'2". A monster to say the least. The link is below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290358056194&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks again for your support everyone and be sure to let me know what you think. I have a personal e-mail on the cover.

Twodot's 12 year old son here. I really enjoyed this dvd,and I suggest it for anyone!!:D Me and my brother have watched a TON of huntin videos,and this one is one of the best we've seen! Lookin forward to seeing this season's hunts.;)

Last edited:
Twodot's 12 year old son here. I really enjoyed this dvd,and I suggest it for anyone!!:D Me and my brother have watched a TON of huntin videos,and this one is one of the best we've seen! Lookin forward to seeing this season's hunts.;)

Thanks twodot's son. I appreciate your support and I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. Just out of curiousity, where did you find the dvd?

We bought it at the gas station right on the main drag in Roundup. There were a few up on the checkout counter early one morning about a month ago. We just happened to be heading to bBillings to the airport. I saw the name, and told the boys "this is that couple who we watched the bear vidio of the other day on the computer." Instant sale! The wife and I really enjoy it too. Get back out there and make some more, we will buy them! If you ever get up around the CMR where the Musselshell runs in look us up. We'll feed ya lunch or make you coffe! Twodot and family.

We bought it at the gas station right on the main drag in Roundup. There were a few up on the checkout counter early one morning about a month ago. We just happened to be heading to bBillings to the airport. I saw the name, and told the boys "this is that couple who we watched the bear vidio of the other day on the computer." Instant sale! The wife and I really enjoy it too. Get back out there and make some more, we will buy them! If you ever get up around the CMR where the Musselshell runs in look us up. We'll feed ya lunch or make you coffe! Twodot and family.

That's awesome!!! Thanks again. Throw some pie in there, and I just might make the drive.:D

Heading to the Roundup Conoco today to restock their videos. If anyone stops through Roundup, be sure to stop in. If you're from the Billings area, I also have some in Superior Archery. Otherwise, ebay is probably the easiest option.

Thanks again to everyone who's already picked up a copy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back