El' Montana Moose Sheep & Goat Drawing Posted

Well that sucks..

I still haven't heard yet, but if you have yours up, I think I have to go look..

sorry to hear that PEDRO. My guess is you'll hunt the Great Wapiti and Deer there ? Or did you not draw for those either ?

Horn Seeker... SWEET !!!! Got ta love the Goats..... :D

Holy shit...I'm in shock.

My family and I have been applying for sheep, moose and goat in Montana for a long time.

I just checked the results and, well, I still cant hardly believe it. I had to look several times.

My Dad, who's been applying for years and years and will be 60 this July, drew a ram tag for area 213.

To add more fun/chaos into the season, my brother Matt drew a bull moose tag in the Bighole.

I didnt draw a moose or sheep, but for once, I'm glad I didnt.

Still cant believe it.

Buzz-That is awesome for your dad! I bet you and bro are going to put in some days getting him zeroed in. Good luck on the hunts and tell your pops congrats.

Congrats to your family Buzz and Matt!!!!

I can't believe your dad drew 'my' sheep tag!!! Oh well really don't have the time this year to put forth the effort to hunt one of the big three... Should be a slam dunk!!! Hope he shoots a monster! BTW... I think your buddy Elkchaser lives close by... ;)

What unit in the Bighole? A freind of mine drew a tag up there about 5-6 years ago, and they hunted a ranch... He ended up smoking a monster (155"ish) in the ranchers field... Good luck!

Theres always next year! yeah right... I've been putting in for 15 years now and still nothing! I guess i'll just keep trying some one has to draw...

My heart skipped a beat when I first opened the page... A big SUCCESSFUL was the first thing I saw... then I read a little further.... damn tricksters!!!

Congrats Horn Seeker on the goat and Buzz on the sheep.....

I'm envious. Something real special about sheep hunting.

Take pics and get your Father on a big one.

Nothing here either, but that is really great for Matt, Buzz's dad and Ernie...

Way to go guys... :D

No sheep for me. I was really hoping my wife would draw a ewe tag she put in for, but no luck there either. Congrats to everyone who was successful. Hope you all have a good hunt this fall!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back