Sleeping Indian Wool

ND Muley Buster

These products are the best clothing for Biggame hunting hands down!! I love my Sleeping Indian wool pull over. Any of you others guys use this product?
When you are walking your ass off you wont sweat and get cold. But I guess that is with every brand of wool clothing.

I've been looking at the Weatherby line of the wool. Anybody have any input on it:confused: I've heard of these others and it has all been good news also. Just need to decide now|oo

I ve used sleeping indian, and still do. Good stuff ,warm, and I hunt January here on the Eastern Seaboard(thats cold) only thing now is Im starting to worry about scent.

I've looked at the Sleeping Indian stuff and it seemed like a very well made, high quality product. I would love to have some but its a bit out of my price range.

Ridge Runner said:
I've been looking at the Weatherby line of the wool. Anybody have any input on it:confused: I've heard of these others and it has all been good news also. Just need to decide now|oo

Have the Wby. wool parka w/hood...a little heavy but definitely worth the money. Like the Filson Double Macinaw coat the best.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back