Caribou Gear Tarp

Apachie Junction, or Mesa

Reddoggie1

Just wondering if you folks from Arizona are familiar with the two ares? My Father winters there in Apachie Junction. But he & mom took us to a couple resturants, and was curious if you guys knew them, here's the names; The Miners camp, and a rel nice place
called Monty's.

Dennis

Miners camp is a great place to eat.. best bbq around.. We have a monty's on the west side and go there quite a bit.. great steaks..
cool that you would remember the best restruants in AZ

Delw

Where is Monty's on the west side? I dont really know any good places on the west side. If its good I will have to give it a try.

The mining camp on 88 is a little pricy but has a real nice western atmosphere. Monty's la casa viaja is one of 3 restaurant that Monty owns. excellent steak and the bread is to die for. Been there many times. Nice view of the superstitions from the 2nd story deck at the mining camp. Dave M :cool:

If my memory is correct, I believe Monty's had three different bars, I think they were sectioned off. But I gotta tell ya... I ordered a porterhouse, it had to be 3" thick,
so I stopped the waitress and reminded her she forgot my steak knife, she laughs and says; Sir if you need a steak knife, I'll take the steak back and bring you another one. Guys all I had was a butter knife, no
edge, and it cut through that steak like I was cutting hot butter. BEST STEAK I ever had, I'll never forget that..never.

Dennis

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back