Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

If you could

jig maker

If you could hunt any one animal what would it be? And what would you use to take it? I would go after Dall Sheep, And use my 7mm Rem. mag.

I would have to go with a alaskan brown bear with a bow, because one that would be cool to get a bear with a bow especially a big one, and too i think it would be really petrifying to do so, and thta would kick ass

A farm goat at the local petting zoo with my foot. Damn things tried to eat me when I was in 1st grade.

In all honesty if my first choice doesn't come into play I'd like to shoot a wild boar with my bow.

Without a doubt it would be a rocky mountain bighorn with my .270!! I think that would totally kick ass. After that would be archery bull elk, but I'll have that done within the next few years so it's not as long of a wait as getting a bighorn sheep permit!!
biggrin.gif

I think I would like to take a shot at the Kudu that JJHack posted the picture of... with a bow...

cool.gif

Elk, with either bow or Traditional Muzzleloader. That ain a big thing for you fellas out west, but to us easterners it is.

Without a doubt,an Alaskan Brown or Kodiak with a rifle,second choice a mountain lion

Probably a Marco Polo sheep, I'd take Danr55 with what ever Calibre he said, Because of all the annoying emails I send him about rifles, calibre's etc he always replys full of grace and information.
Thanks Dan.
hump.gif
hump.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back