Crimson talons

Not yet!

It seems like the rotation would abruptly stop when the hit the target.
I favor the rocky mountain expandables!
I got that tip here last year, and it has proven itself in 2 archery kills .....
DECISEVELY!

Jb,

I usually use thunderheads but want to try the crimson talons. Their web site says they devistate internal organs and that the wound wont clot leaving a better blood trail.I'll let you know when I get them.Do your expandables whistle when you shoot the ones I had did?

Tim

Hey Tim,

I like thunderheads!
They have worked well for me.
I said rocky mountain, but I meant to sa ROCKETS
These rockets dont whistle and the game does not travel far at all ..... I REALLY LIKE THAT
smile.gif

I'm thinking of using the fixed blades on elk, but I'm just not sure yet.
Based on the pass thrus even bone & shoulder blade hits on deer the expandables will be fine. I used the hammerheads last year, but with my new bow I need a lighter head so I'm going to try the 75gr wolverine, its a 1-1/4" 3 blade expandable

Tell us what you think!

Jb

I shoot 85 gr Thunderheads and have taken two javelina with them both were clean kills.I bought new arrows and in order to keep the correct spine for them I need to go to a 100 gr broadhead according to the manufacturer.The wolverines look like they should be a devistating head. Good luck with them.

Tim

I got my talons today.They shoot great, very stable in flight . I'm hoping to put them to good use this weekend.

Tim

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back