Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WY Elk: KHunter archery 2016

The Royals on those bulls are unreal. Seems like weak thirds are somewhat pervasive in the herd there eh? Not that it would cause me to even hesitate about sticking an arrow in any of them.

Happy hunting.

This is an awesome thread. How are you taking these pictures? Doesn't look like they are through a spotting scope, are you really close?

Great thread and thanks for your time into it! Hope this ends with ya and a big grin holding a brute!

I can barely comprehend elk hunting like this. Its just such a different experience!

image.jpgimage.jpg
This is an awesome thread. How are you taking these pictures? Doesn't look like they are through a spotting scope, are you really close?

Yes 10-100 yards out on some. others further out. Panasonic Lumix ZS30. compact and keep uncased in my pocket ready to whip out. Nothing special but has 20x optical zoom. (critical to have). and digital zoom out to 40x that still gives a useable pic in the right circumstances. If have time and inclination I Put the camera on the tripod that is with me all the time along with spotting scope.

A few Phone Scope pics through spotting scope. I think those are obvious where I insert them.

Last edited:
Since I have never hunted elk before. I can't believe the elk you have passed up! I dream of an elk hunt like this! Congrats on a great hunt so far

image.jpgimage.jpgpick the caption

Pick the caption

A) Rub a dub dub many tines and a Hostess Donette in a boiling tub

B) Swanky Wyoming Bulls soak in a hot tub after a long tiring day at elk sex club

Last edited:
Sweet!! I'm not going to get anything done at work today. I'll be checking this thread for more pictures.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back