Win a hunt!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, now you see it. Someone is going hunting with me next season and we will film it for the TV show. The big banner ad you see has all the details.

I am sure it will result in some questions, so post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

In addition to the Grand Prize, there will be a lot of other cool prizes given away. Rather than the B.A.D.A.S.S. drawing we did last year, this year, we are combining many of the items and giving away fewer prizes, but I think most would agree the prizes are badass.

The winner gets to pick between an elk hunt in NM, MT, or CO (archery or rifle). We will apply for tags in whatever state they choose. If not drawn in MT or CO, we have the fallback option for general/OTC hunts. If they want NM, we will apply there, and I have a friend who is offering a unit-wide landowner voucher in the event we don't draw. With that voucher, we can hunt all public lands within the unit.

If the person doesn't find an elk hunt appealing, we can do deer or antelope. Again, applying in some states of doing general/OTC in some of the others. For some people, a backpack elk hunt on public land may not have the definition of fun; or at least not the way we do it.

The winner will be able to transfer the prize to someone else, if they so desire.

For every On Your Own Elk Hunting DVD you buy, your name goes in the hat one time. The drawing will be in early March, giving us time to meet the state deadlines for tag applications.

Official rules are here -----> http://onyourownadventures.com/sweepstakes.php

Buy your DVDs here ----> http://onyourownadventures.com/store/

Hope you are one of the lucky winners. This could be you.

image.jpg

Awesome. Love the elk in that picture. Gorgeous cape!

Sorry jr, I'm going to win. I purchased the DVD set with a winning mindset and positive attitude that is sure to heavily influence the random probabilities of the drawing.

I'm certain of it. :D

This is great, So happy that a great outdoorsman and a great show have finally put on a give away to take someone out on a real hunt. Hope I win, however, if I dont I am excited for whomever does as they will get to experience a once in a life time hunt the way it was meant to be.

I just started getting the sportsmans channel a month ago, so now I can finally watch fresh tracks. Great show Randy, hope I win!

I'm going to win this hunt and I'll drive Randy to the hunt so he can feel the heated or cooled seats in my GMC!by then I'll probably have the Great seat covers on .

Remember, These DVDs make great Christmas gifts to give to Family and Friends, the Homeless, tips at your favorite café. The list is endless, just buy them for the entry and make someone's day! And that is your tip of the day! John

First off, this has solved my question of what my brothers are getting for Christmas.

Now if I win, do I want a great hunt (plus all the viewers to see just how goofy an elk hunter I am), or do I want one of the excellent prize packages?

So, with the no alcohol and tobacco restriction, I can't have a beer by the fire at night off camera, or a chew in my lip when not filming?

Just picked up 3 sets....1 for me and 2 for raffle prizes at our fundraiser for fallen officers we help out with. Can't wait to watch them!!!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back