Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Utah guys

junior88

Just drove home from Fort Collins. Used I70 west and then the 191 south to AZ. the La Sal mountains looked beautiful, also the mountain range behind Monticello. I know nothing about these. Just curious as to the hunting around there. With my son moving to Ft Collins any out of AZ hunting will most likely be there. I should have taken some pics but I didn't want to stop driving. Thanks

Just drove home from Fort Collins. Used I70 west and then the 191 south to AZ. the La Sal mountains looked beautiful, also the mountain range behind Monticello. I know nothing about these. Just curious as to the hunting around there. With my son moving to Ft Collins any out of AZ hunting will most likely be there. I should have taken some pics but I didn't want to stop driving. Thanks

It is great hunting there every 15 or so years, only guessing on how long to draw those tags. Or you can buy an archery OTC and shoot a spike, or OTC spike rifle tag.

east UT.PNG

yeah I don't have a single clue about hunting in Utah, but driving thru that area was just gorgeous. Must admit I was doing some daydreaming lol. Thank you

GMUs 40 & 61 in CO have big views of the La Sals. Magical @ sunrise/sunset. GMU 60 has a small portion of the Manti-La Sal Nat'l forest in CO. Those are a long haul from Ft. Collins, however.

The area west of Monticello is the Blue Mountains (elk-San Juan elk Ridge unit). There is great elk, deer, bear, and turkey hunting in the area. The LaSal mountains are east of Moab. Good elk, possible deer, turkey, and bear. I know the area well. What info would you like?

Last edited:
to be perfectly honest I was just admiring the view as I drove thru. With my son now living in Colorado, any out of state hunting will be there. but since you asked does it take a lot of bonus or preference points to draw there? I really liked the area behind Monticello. I've never looked at Utah regs, how much are nr tags? Archery would likely be my choice. thanks, pm if you'd like

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back