Caribou Gear

22 acre lot near Bozeman

The 8 acre lot (no improvements) next to our property was listed for $320K! They reduced it to $280K and it sold last month. I do not know the selling price but doubt if he dropped it much, if any.

Here in WY. No creek, no water... just sagebrush prairie... and we are no where near Jackson Hole.
Yeah, its getting ridiculous. I was looking at a 70 acre lot for 275k. Only problem... its too far out for builders and sub-contractors. All of the ones I called told me no. Id have to put a mobile home on it. I never thought I would own land in Wyoming and not be able to do anything with it because of HOAs

Point being you are missing the point.
Not really...Land used to be affordable around me and then this guy name Tiger Woods blew up the PGA. Apparently SC is the perfect place on the east east coast to play golf year round. Since '01 I haven't been able to swing a dead cat without hitting a Yankee in golf cart and property values have skyrocketed. I have already seen the jump in property taxes you guys are currently experiencing. I couldn't afford the home I live in today.
Taylor Sheridan is sitting on his big ass, recently purchased, ranch lightning expensive cigars with 100 dollar bills while MT and WY residents deal with the consequences of his success..the only thing you guys can hope for now is a scorn lover to whip his ass/truck with a shovel from the ranch...trust me, it won't change market conditions but it's nice see karma come back around.

GLWS OP great investment and very smart to list it now, life is all about timing!

Yeah, its getting ridiculous. I was looking at a 70 acre lot for 275k. Only problem... its too far out for builders and sub-contractors. All of the ones I called told me no. Id have to put a mobile home on it. I never thought I would own land in Wyoming and not be able to do anything with it because of HOAs
I had the same problem on my place in WY. Roof cave-in due to last winter’s record snow over a 20x14 room cost me $40k to fix. Only one of numerous people I called would even call me back. Got some hunting tips and waypoints from the dude, so there’s that…

Not really...Land used to be affordable around me and then this guy name Tiger Woods blew up the PGA. Apparently SC is the perfect place on the east east coast to play golf year round. Since '01 I haven't been able to swing a dead cat without hitting a Yankee in golf cart and property values have skyrocketed. I have already seen the jump in property taxes you guys are currently experiencing. I couldn't afford the home I live in today.
Taylor Sheridan is sitting on his big ass, recently purchased, ranch lightning expensive cigars with 100 dollar bills while MT and WY residents deal with the consequences of his success..the only thing you guys can hope for now is a scorn lover to whip his ass/truck with a shovel from the ranch...trust me, it won't change market conditions but it's nice see karma come back around.

GLWS OP great investment and very smart to list it now, life is all about timing!
It's not exclusive to any certain regions its everywhere.

I had the same problem on my place in WY. Roof cave-in due to last winter’s record snow over a 20x14 room cost me $40k to fix. Only one of numerous people I called would even call me back. Got some hunting tips and waypoints from the dude, so there’s that…
I would of spent the summer there and fixed it for beer money and materials…

Hey if anyone in central Wyoming needs help I’m a contractor that will travel do a good job at a fair price. Not like that roof job..

Back