Took a while to read through all the montana changes... wow

This could be a stupid question as this is complicated for a Midwesterner to digest, but if you want to increase bull/cow ratio, why not limit BTB harvesting for a few years? Seems better than harvesting a bunch of cows...

Or is this just a way to sell more tags and make the outfitters and ranchers happy while fooling the avergae joe into thinking they are doing it to help the herd? Again, I don't pretend to undertsand the whole system as well I would like. Thanks

Why are they proposing to add a shoulder season in the breaks on the north side of the river?

This whole shoulder season thing for elk really bums me out.

Why are they proposing to add a shoulder season in the breaks on the north side of the river?

This whole shoulder season thing for elk really bums me out.

Me too . But you knew once it started in certain areas certain landowners were going to want it in their area also

A couple of those breaks units consist of mostly public and the vast majority of the elk winter on public land. So stupid. Didn't they change up the regulations in the breaks a few years ago because of the absolute shit-disaster of everyone and their brother hunting the breaks?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back