PEAX Equipment

Tinder/Hinge/dating apps in general

You can weed through them pretty easily. No shortage of the "want to come over tonight?" type of girls. Fun for a bit, but not my style.

The one I'm dating now wanted to meet after church for breakfast. That spoke volumes!

I met my ex wife on a dating app back in my sophomore year of college. So... I'm 0 for 1 on marriages from dating apps. Do with that what you will 🤷

I'd recommend just looking at your siblings for material. My brother got dumped, I met her 2 weeks later and we are now married for over a decade. Worked for me lol
I found success in my battle buddy’s ex. It’s funny, the few months that they were together he used to tease that he thought that she liked me more than him. Neither of us realized how true that was hahaha!

That was 11 years ago. We celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in 2 weeks.

Glad I missed out on this. It sounds terrible. Happily married for 20 years to a girl that I had to call on the phone to ask out. Not a cell phone either, a landline.
Hardest part about those days were keeping your younger siblings from pestering your phone call. So you could work up the courage for the conversation.

Meet Jane, she lives in Shawmut, MT (population 42) and all she asks is that "You stay real"

View attachment 324690
Back before I switched to duck duck go I would get popups all the time of women looking for love just like that one in Ashland MT. I have been married for 30 years so I never bothered to check out the night life in Ashland, but some of you young and single HTers should make the trip. Would be worth it I am sure.;)

Yep.

Oh, we met when she picked me up hitchhiking, May 1,1983. Still have her 1971 Olds Cutlass Supreme that she was driving that day stored in the boat shed (or "Pavillion" as my lovely Southern wife calls it).

BTW, that's a 34" inseam on a 5'8" woman. Obviously I'm a leg man. 36DDs is just a delightful bonus. But I love her for the awesome person she is and has always been.

View attachment 324698
Buddy is listing off stats and measurements like its the NFL draft

I used to troll around book stores and supermarkets. You could get her number and actually talk to her!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back