Caribou Gear

Tim Sheehy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am dancing around a fire and praying that the solar flares are a sign of the end times and all I have to do is vote for BuzzH for party chairman.
Proof

Attachments

• 6CAA8149-F9A3-41C8-AD60-C5772C49DE44.jpeg
    6CAA8149-F9A3-41C8-AD60-C5772C49DE44.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • F38BC496-64A5-4269-9D4E-FAC9E4F0C3B1.jpeg
    F38BC496-64A5-4269-9D4E-FAC9E4F0C3B1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
If the bar is you must be born in MT, that severely limits the choices.
No, but if one spends most of adult life elsewhere then moves to Montana or returns to Montana, lives here for a relative "ten minutes" and boasts about Montana values of which he has no clue ... why would we think he's the right guy to advocate for Montana and represent Montana in Congress?
Sadly, there are many Montana men and women who are true Montanans and would represent this state and interest professionally and fairly ... but don't care to jump into that quagmire of political back-and-forth hatred.

When you consider the legacy of truly great Montana Congressional leaders such as Rankin, Mansfield, and Metcalf, you wonder how Montana got to where we are now! Sad!

You would think people would want a man like Sheehy representing them. He went after the American dream and found it and it looks like he has more to find…..

He learned to fly under the tutelage of a neighbor, attended a private high school, graduated at the top of his U.S. Naval Academy and Army Ranger School classes, sustained multiple injuries while serving in the Navy, and ultimately was “medically separated” from the military in 2014. The next year, Montana Congressman Ryan Zinke — also a former SEAL — awarded Sheehy a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, the first time the two met, according to Sheehy’s campaign.

He went after the American dream and found it and it looks like he has more to find…..
Yes, he is extremely accomplished and successful in many ways, few of which relate to his knowledge, experience, understanding, and ability to respresent Montana in Congress.

I would like to see him enjoy his successes going forward and become a valuable and respected Montana citizen who grows to learn, understand and respect Montana values.
The political quagmire he has jumped into will longtime taint his good name and sully his otherwise good reputation,

You would think people would want a man like Sheehy representing them. He went after the American dream and found it and it looks like he has more to find…..

He learned to fly under the tutelage of a neighbor, attended a private high school, graduated at the top of his U.S. Naval Academy and Army Ranger School classes, sustained multiple injuries while serving in the Navy, and ultimately was “medically separated” from the military in 2014. The next year, Montana Congressman Ryan Zinke — also a former SEAL — awarded Sheehy a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, the first time the two met, according to Sheehy’s campaign.
His accomplishments as a seal are notable for sacrifice, service, and dedication to America.

That alone is not a qualifier for office or my vote.

Interesting thread. As a Colorado resident, I am pretty envious of Montana voters who get to pick between a conservative republican and a moderate democrat in a statewide election. Down here I’d be pretty happy about Jon Tester or Tim Sheehy as a senator.

I would just like to be able to vote for somebody rather than have to vote against somebody while not liking either side. (The includes all elections)

We no longer have 2 political parties. What we’ve got is a cult and a tribe. The cult members follow the group no matter how crazy the agenda, if you’re in the tribe you better worship the chief or you’re ostracized from the tribe.

Jon Tester needs to go. The Democratic Party was done enough damage to this country. How have you enjoyed the last few years? Got your boosters yet?

For a population that claims to despise rich out of staters we sure vote a lot of them into office

Hopefully, people won't vote based on the political ads. Fwiw, both are multi-millionaires. Tester didn't have to buy any land lately since he already has it.

Tester obviously is voting his party line most of the time and has been a career politician since 1999. On the other hand, this is Sheehy's first political venture. Sure, he's supported by his political party and will probably vote with his party most of the time, too.
The irony is that Sheehy as a conservative may, and will, vote the party line as all politicians do. But, once the sale, or transfer, of public land comes up where are the boundaries of the correct thing to do? Politicians protect their own and their wealth. I am truly conflicted about who to vote for the MT senate race. Too bad there isn’t a third choice. MTG

The Democratic Party was done enough damage to this country.
Both tribes have quarrelled their way into huge local, state, and national problems, between tribes and within tribes.

How have you enjoyed the last few years?
Yes, actually I have, even though the Trump era then the Biden era spending have imposed a huge national debt. Neither has really impacted my hunting, outdoor recreation or way of life. But most critically, the Republican Governor and Legislature have screwed up state taxation to the point of draining our pocketbook and retirement savings.

Got your boosters yet?
Yep, sure did ... and shingles shot too! Neither wife or I have had Covid. We both have been vaccinated throughout our lives and are still hiking, backpacking, running, working on our place even though we are in our seventies. (Close family members and childhood friends have suffered from polio and now Covid, so lesson has loomed close to us.)
The point is that if you stick your unvaccinated head in the sand ... your butt is exposed to a myriad of afflictions. Good luck with that!

Both tribes have quarrelled their way into huge local, state, and national problems, between tribes and within tribes.

Yes, actually I have, even though the Trump era then the Biden era spending have imposed a huge national debt. Neither has really impacted my hunting, outdoor recreation or way of life. But most critically, the Republican Governor and Legislature have screwed up state taxation to the point of draining our pocketbook and retirement savings.

Yep, sure did ... and shingles shot too! Neither wife or I have had Covid. We both have been vaccinated throughout our lives and are still hiking, backpacking, running, working on our place even though we are in our seventies. (Close family members and childhood friends have suffered from polio and now Covid, so lesson has loomed close to us.)
The point is that if you stick your unvaccinated head in the sand ... your butt is exposed to a myriad of afflictions. Good luck with that!
Do you realize they weren’t vaccines? They were an experimental gene therapy! You have been destroying your natural immune system. Long Covid is really vaccine injury in over 90 percent of the cases. Go ahead and stick your head where the Sun don’t shine. Do a little research on what they are injecting into you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back