Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The Devil's Lettuce

In the Portland area you can get an accidental contact high driving with your windows rolled down. Better to use AC in the summertime.

Can also happen at Home Depot. Some people are so fragrant it pays to see what contractor vehicle they drive. No need to waste money for an addition that’s likely to get red tagged. Or never finished because the guy works at 1/3 regular speed.

I worry about parents who may dutch oven in their car or at home with little kids. There are also legitimate concerns with little kids getting ahold of gummies at “grandmas house” or school and then going to the ER.

On a lighter but very NSFW note:

Lots of booze bottles around the country for kids to get into

Lots of booze bottles around the country for kids to get into
Exactly. I know people that smoke pot. Some highly successful. They don't smell like it all the time. They don't do it at work or work slower. They choose it over a beer or glass of wine. Big deal. It just is not and won't become the problem alcohol is to society. Some people need to get a grip. mtmuley

Exactly. I know people that smoke pot. Some highly successful. They don't smell like it all the time. They don't do it at work or work slower. They choose it over a beer or glass of wine. Big deal. It just is not and won't become the problem alcohol is to society. Some people need to get a grip. mtmuley

So you haven't been to Portland? Stop on by, maybe next year on 4/20 and get hot boxed. Edit to add I knew a team of house framers who smoked "grass" on their rest breaks. I haven't checked on the houses to see how they're holding up, but I assume they're ok. Probably easier to focus where to put each nail.

So you haven't been to Portland? Stop on by, maybe next year on 4/20 and get hot boxed. Edit to add I knew a team of house framers who smoked "grass" on their rest breaks. I haven't checked on the houses to see how they're holding up, but I assume they're ok. Probably easier to focus where to put each nail.

Weed is the least of Portlands problems.

If this conversation wasn’t on a public forum we could have an honest discussion about different substances and their uses. Because of certain laws that conversation still can’t be had because of legality issues.

Libertarian to the core here, keep the gobmn’t cheese outtta my life and you do you!

I wouldn't go to Portland on a bet. But something tells me I wouldn't get a contact high driving down the street. mtmuley

@Treeshark @AvidIndoorsman

I started macking on wllms sister Catherine
she told me beat it loser no way its happening
so I bought some tillamook cheese started swiping on T
set the age preference to bitches aged over fifty!!!!

I have no idea why you tagged me for this, but it’s funny and I’m glad you’re back. I hope you stick around for a while this time👍

Back