Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Devil's Lettuce

I’ve joked about that. But for me the wind blows from them to us. I would need to be on the other side of them to make it work.
That must literally stink for you, but wind swirls. Do it anyway then collect the pollen and go for a drive around their property line til the wind is favorable. Its not hard. Just one male plant would probably wreck a good portion of what they are doing. As you said, plant hemp too so the seeds are worthless to them.

Just telling them you're going to do it may make them leave too. Or make them do something crazy. Your call, but explaining why they have seeds would force a hand. The crop would be worth a lot less.

Pot doesn’t use pollinators. It uses turpentines and that is carried in the wind. A hemp field down wind would be the ticket.
The male is the pollen plant. Once it flowers it pollinates. And they pretty much bust a nut. And pollen goes everywhere. There is no controlling it wind or not it's gonna mess the farm up. Hemp would too. Pick either one and have a party buddy. Keep us posted. Plant them May. And watch the havoc October ish.

Pot doesn’t use pollinators. It uses turpentines and that is carried in the wind. A hemp field down wind would be the ticket.
That must literally stink for you, but wind swirls. Do it anyway then collect the pollen and go for a drive around their property line til the wind is favorable. Its not hard. Just one male plant would probably wreck a good portion of what they are doing. As you said, plant hemp too so the seeds are worthless to them.

Just telling them you're going to do it may make them leave too. Or make them do something crazy. Your call, but explaining why they have seeds would force a hand. The crop would be worth a lot less.
Unless it's just a CBD crop...then seeds don't really matter...

Statistically, yes. Almost all domestic violence charges involve alcohol. If marijuana is involved, then so too is alcohol. I've never seen anyone act violently solely under the influence of marijuana. And even though there is such thing as a marijuana DUI, it's far less prevalent than an alcohol one.

Anecdotally, I've also seen more fights break out around a fire if alcohol was involved. Can't say I've ever seen a mellow fellow do the same.
Agree, people that get too high usually just binge out on junk food and fall asleep. Not usually violent unless there are other drugs involved. Alcohol can really turn some people violent! Better to have it regulated than have it grown by the cartels. They use pesticides that have long been banned by most countries. Some really bad methyl, ethel bad shit!

Last edited:
Agree, people that get too high usually just binge out on junk food and fall asleep. Not usually violent unless there are other drugs involved. Alcohol can really turn some people violent! Better to have it regulated than have it grown by the cartels. They use pesticides that have long been banned by most countries. Some really bad methyl, ethel bad shit!
The cartels are very much still growing and selling it in all of these states where it’s legal as a legal product. From talking with the growers at the township meetings, semi loads are getting brought into Michigan and sold as Michigan grown driving the price way down. We’ve already had a couple growers go out of business because the market value has plummeted.

Was perusing Rokslide for my daily amusement as per usual, and some poster started up a thread very angry that Simms posted an ad yesterday featuring a fisherman smoking a bong made out a banana. As public perceptions change, got me thinking about what people think about weed in the hunting camp/out fishing/ in general. Up here in Canada, we're all hippie communists so its been legal for a while, I can see it being different in the States though. Whats everybody's opinion? To me personally, its pretty much the same as alcohol. Once the guns are away for the day and you're sitting around the campfire, go nuts. As for fishing, fly fishing while stoned is a transcendent experience that everyone should partake in.

I'm concerned that you have suffered actual brain damage if you think the OP on Rokslide was "very angry". I am that OP and it was a discussion about the marketing/branding effects of the ad for Simms.

It was NOT a discussion on marijuana, legality, comparison to alcohol, domestic violence, exposure to kids, etc. It was/is a marketing/business discussion but honestly the complete lack of comprehension by many on that post has me wondering if there isn't more cognitive damage from THC than I ever thought possible...

I'm concerned that you have suffered actual brain damage if you think the OP on Rokslide was "very angry". I am that OP and it was a discussion about the marketing/branding effects of the ad for Simms.

It was NOT a discussion on marijuana, legality, comparison to alcohol, domestic violence, exposure to kids, etc. It was/is a marketing/business discussion but honestly the complete lack of comprehension by many on that post has me wondering if there isn't more cognitive damage from THC than I ever thought possible...
Bud you were malding all over about a weed advertisement, multiple people were calling you out over it, get real. From your comments it was quite clear that you were bothered by it. And also, good for your thread, but mine was about something else, ours just brought up the topic to me. Maybe severe brain damage on your part to not know the difference. Now go back to Rokslide and talk about shooting bears with a 22WMR or whatever they do on that site.

Bud you were malding all over about a weed advertisement, multiple people were calling you out over it, get real. From your comments it was quite clear that you were bothered by it. And also, good for your thread, but mine was about something else, ours just brought up the topic to me. Maybe severe brain damage on your part to not know the difference. Now go back to Rokslide and talk about shooting bears with a 22WMR or whatever they do on that site.

Evidence of cognitive impairment is too much to ignore.

They got confused apparently no one licked the banana before sucking on it

The cartels are very much still growing and selling it in all of these states where it’s legal as a legal product. From talking with the growers at the township meetings, semi loads are getting brought into Michigan and sold as Michigan grown driving the price way down. We’ve already had a couple growers go out of business because the market value has plummeted.
Don't doubt that for a minute or that it's still being sold on the black market. But the regulatory scheme in place for licensed dispensaries should help provide tools to ferret out the illegal dispensary buyers and growers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back