The Devil's Lettuce

I prefer beer - for better or worse, my depth of experience in the department is such that I know where each one is going to take me and can choose where I want to go. Certainly chose wrong my fair share of times, but only have myself to blame there. Half a gummy is something I enjoy every once in a blue moon, but I’ve been blindsided by hits off a pen before and I stay away now.

My wife is a cleaning machine when she takes a little toke and she prefers it to booze. I think it’s pretty clear that the collective societal harm from booze is way higher than weed, but it’s still my drug of choice. To each their own.

See how easy it is?
I was joking about the contact high. Chill bro. Edit to add at least with booze you have to be within "breath" or "projectile vomit" distance to get hit with anything. Unless you count throwing empty beer or Smirnoff bottles.

Have you taken a stroll in Vegas lately. It'll gag a maggot. Even those who smoke say it's a bit much. It reeks. Take a drive through 4 corners here and you'll smell it in your car windows up
Vegas hey? Well faced with a choice between smelling weed outside or walking through the VLT pits with people chainsmoking, I know which one I’m choosing.

We are a lot more condensed living than you are out there. A 40 acre farm is a very large farm. There is no way to get away from it here, it sucks.

It actually has me running for township office to try and change it.
I know of one near me that used to be a dairy farm. Looks the same except the cows are gone. I am OK with it being legal here. The first time Montana legalized was a fiasco. This time I barely notice it. mtmuley

Honestly the ad from a few days previous that was a guy as screwing up a Spey cast and spazzing out was much more triggering. I think anyone who grew up with a dad with a temper winced at that on a bit.

The fish whistle one offended me because of the phallic imagery of a dude putting a banana in his mouth, not because of the reefer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back