Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Swap hunt moose for whitetail?

I forgot to mention B&C Grey Squirrels with dog size nuts, ole Bucknutz knows what I'm talking about :D

WV Hunter,

Tell me where to sign up for the squirrel hunting!!!! That would make a killer mount with the dog-sized nuts (DSN). I'd place it strategically so you see it first thing as you enter the front door of my house.

After further consideration, I will take two of them. I can take the horns I have wired to the hood of my vehicle and replace it with my second DSN squirrel mount. The bulls balls hanging off the hitch are lame. This mount would send out a certain vibe to the ladies. That being this guy is mysterious, marches to his own beat, and obviously really cool. Man I am going to get a lot of hookups with this.

Don't let anyone know about my idea, it's too original and PM me about setting up a hunt.

Apparently I haven't been doing this whitetail hunting thing long enough or just plain don't know what I am doing. 170" whitetails a dime a dozen? I obviously need to find a different place to hunt.

High Fence...Kerr County...30 second search

South Texas Whitetail Hunt Pricing
Whitetail Trophy Fees

8 Point Buck (under 140 B&C) - $2000
Over 8 Points - Scores up to 149 B&C - $3500
Whitetail Buck 150-160 B&C - $4500
Whitetail Buck 161-170 B&C - $5500
Whitetail Buck 171-180 B&C - $6950
Whitetail Buck 181-190 B&C - $8500
Whitetail Buck 191-200 B&C - $10000
Whitetail Buck 200-215 B&C - $12000
Whitetail Buck 215-225 B&C - $14750
Whitetail Buck 235-250 B&C - $19500

What about using the Buckmaster's Scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sorta like a married couples measurement, you get credit for every inch! LOL John

Is this post even real??
170" Whitetail or a 190" Muley. Sorry buddy but thats not a dime a dozen hunt and really doubt anyone in there right mind would trade a moose hunt up for such a thing.
I have 2 whitetail bucks that gross right at 170" and think I would give one of them up for someone else to shoot so I could be shown where a moose is at. Don't think so unless it was a 60" bull moose that is.

WV Hunter,

Tell me where to sign up for the squirrel hunting!!!! That would make a killer mount with the dog-sized nuts (DSN). I'd place it strategically so you see it first thing as you enter the front door of my house.

After further consideration, I will take two of them. I can take the horns I have wired to the hood of my vehicle and replace it with my second DSN squirrel mount. The bulls balls hanging off the hitch are lame. This mount would send out a certain vibe to the ladies. That being this guy is mysterious, marches to his own beat, and obviously really cool. Man I am going to get a lot of hookups with this.

Don't let anyone know about my idea, it's too original and PM me about setting up a hunt.

Trophy Red Squirrel - Public Land
redsquirrel.png

Grey Squirrel Dog Nuts - Public Land thru my spotting scope
greysquirrel.jpg

Top notch nuts

Is this post even real??
170" Whitetail or a 190" Muley. Sorry buddy but thats not a dime a dozen hunt and really doubt anyone in there right mind would trade a moose hunt up for such a thing.
I have 2 whitetail bucks that gross right at 170" and think I would give one of them up for someone else to shoot so I could be shown where a moose is at. Don't think so unless it was a 60" bull moose that is.

Swap hunt moose for whitetail?

Hunt Talk Forums > FUN STUFF > Jokes

Who's joking,

I'm not joking about the squirrel hunt! Let's get it set up. My dream girl, Dink's neighbor, won't be able to withstand my charm when I roll up with the new hood ornament!

I can envision dink chasing that thing around with a tiny pair of boxers...he is a cat person you know.

caveat: boxers for the squirrel...not on dink.

Last edited:
And squirrels on public land. These squirrels have learned to survive!

Attachments

• squirrel and gun.jpg
    squirrel and gun.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 218
Of course there are lots of city squirrels as well.

Attachments

• squirrel mating.gif
    squirrel mating.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 221
Jeez this is a weird thread. And I'm not talking about the squirrels.

Basically, you're asking someone to give you access to whitetail property where a fair chance at a B&C net buck exists? I would guess that alone would have a fair market value of over 10K.

Then you want to take them to a piece of public land where they can shoot a moose? But they still have to pay their costs, etc, which would be what, something like 3K or better?

Why wouldn't someone just sell the 10K whitetail hunt, combine it with the 3K in costs, and buy themselves a 13K moose hunt with a guide?

Back