Spring Eastern Turkey in ALABAMA

JB Florida

This is what I have:
Spring turkey hunting in Alabama for easterns on over 1,000 acres of private land. Includes a place to stay (a nice one at that and yes, photos & references are available) Nearest small town is Camden, Alabama.
Nearest big city Montgomery on I-65 (about 1.5 hours)
We have good fishing for Largemouth bass & Bluegill, our biggest bass so far is 11#, last summer.
Got catfish CATCHING too! (you pick the method on the catfish, I prefer a dip net)You have to be there to understand.....

The season runs March 20th to April 30th.
Non-Resident License is under $100. I think it's $77.00 over the counter. see below: http://www.dcnr.state.al.us/agfdee
There is a 4 gobbler limit per season.
This is not a commercial hunt and I can make no Promises BUT we have LOTS of birds!
As of today, Alabama does not allow decoys.
We only hunt the deer & We plant over 20 acres of summer & fall foodplots and have some really nice hardwood bottoms and eastern red cedar flats.
There are several well known Guided hunting Lodges nearby, Portland Hunting reserve in about 1/2 hour away has similar terrain.
The Little Lady Will Like it Because it's only 2.5 hours from the Beaches on the Gulf of Mexico at Orange Beach or Gulf shores.

I would prefer to swap 2 for 2. But 1 on 1=ok
Like to bowhunt or gun hunt, But i'm not that into turkey hunting, I already have enough addictions with deer hunting.
There is a bunch of stuff I have'nt killed yet....Mt. Lion or Antelope are high on my list. But I also want a Bigger Mule deer.

E-mail me if you have questions or Idea's.
JB

I am more than interested, however, I don't know where I will be living next year. I will know by sometime next June. So, planning a swap is pretty much out of the question. I can put you on to a few decent spots for whitetail in IN, but all are on public land?? I am new to turkey hunting and just want to go. I'll keep you in mind for the future when I am able to offer you a hunt in return.

JB,....you mentioned that Antelope was high on your list.....

I would not be able to make it in march to hunt your turkeys, as I'll be in Texas hunting Exotics.......but you draw a Wyo Antelope tag and I'll take you to a nice buck.....no swap, just a deed for a guy that has treated me staight.
The deadline for Wyo lope is the end of March.

Let me know....
DS

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back