Sportsman's Pledge (Public Lands)

I signed it yesterday, and I hope a bunch of HT members take the time to stand up for public lands.

Done.

This is one of those "Fight with my last breath" issues. To have been handed such an amazing public land legacy, a legacy like no place in the world, gives me reason to stand and defend, speak and sometimes offend, or whatever else it takes to make sure the public lands of this country are available to those who want to hunt public lands long after my bones have been returned to the land.

Thanks to BHA for their work to advocate for this cause and to raise the volume among those who can make a difference.

Done. We need to keep letting the short sighted politicians know that this is a terrible idea.

Done! There is no reason this thread shouldn't become the all time most replied to thread on HT. Thanks JR....tell Land & the guys at BHA thanks & keep it up!

Thanks all for signing on. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that an annual membership to BHA is just $25 a year (not to mention we have three amazing offers from Kimber for those interested in becoming lifetime members).

Oak mentioned it in another thread when respect to politics in Washington. If you aren't at the table, you are what's for lunch. Randy and BHA were in Washington yesterday to speak up for all of us. Both, deserve our support so they can sit at the table.

http://www.backcountryhunters.org/index.php/join-us/registers

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back