Speed Goat Down

Nice work on the lope. I hope to find one this weekend, but last nights and this mornings rain ain't gonna help. Gotta go set up lickbag Schmalt's blind this evening anyway, so may try a little spot and stalk.

Here is one I decided to photograph on opening day.

p1020872__large.jpg

thanks guys.. 14 hrs in the sweat box and see 1 goat 2 miles away the 1st day was painful. next day was better 35-40 goats, one toad walked by at 40 yards, couldn't get a shot. shot this one at 7 pm. It was fun, just hot, hot and hotter. lots o patience. sitting drives me a little insane in the heat.

Nice work man!

I'll be heading out this next week. Lots of cover out there this year around these parts, should be fun for spot and stalk.

Jezz, Congrats, nice goat and great way to stick it out.
Would you happen to know a Mike Munoz, he is an old friend of mine from AZ. He has lived in Idaho about 7 years now and has taken a goat every year, using the same method you have. He is also from Nampa. Once again great job, JLG.

Jezz, Congrats, nice goat and great way to stick it out.
Would you happen to know a Mike Munoz, he is an old friend of mine from AZ. He has lived in Idaho about 7 years now and has taken a goat every year, using the same method you have. He is also from Nampa. Once again great job, JLG.

thanks, don't know him. Moved down from CDA, ID a couple years ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back