Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sig scope rangefinder with BDX question?

I am looking at the Sig 3.5x10 x44mm to put it on a muzzle loader. And use the KIL02800 rangefinder. Does it work good?

I had a 4.5x14 on a Remington ultimate muzzleloader, it worked great out to 400 yards. My daughter has the 3.5x10 on her 243 and it works great as well.

I love mine. I have the 6.5x version on a 300 WSM and it was perfect in NM this year. I have two friends that have bought the same version since that trip based on the performance.

Which model do u have? Is the point of impact right? How far have you shot out to? I work with a guy that is buying one for his 270 win.

I had a 3.5x10 and did not like how thick the cross hairs were! But the range finder I love I use it now to tell what to dial to for others scope and it’s great!

I hve
Which model do u have? Is the point of impact right? How far have you shot out to? I work with a guy that is buying one for his 270 win

Which model do u have? Is the point of impact right? How far have you shot out to? I work with a guy that is buying one for his 270 win.
I have 2 of the Sierra 3 3.5x10x42 scopes and 1 K1400 rangefinder. Have only shot out to 300 yards. Hits where the red dot is. I really like the system, but the crosshair could be thinner for target shooting. Hasn't bothered me when hunting. Like the red dot on the crosshair when hunting. Have not needed to use it past 100 yards on an animal yet. All were too close.

Back