Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Shout out to Maven

SCliving Outdoors

I bought a pair of B.2 11x45's a couple of years ago. I have been nothing but impressed with these binos. They are absolutely fantastic. I'm not sure if I'm super hard on gear or if I just hunt a lot and it gets a ton of use, but my stuff has to work. Garbage gear comes out of the pack and goes on ebay. The Maven binos and range finder have stood up to the punishment.

After finishing up my fall season I sent my binos in for repair because the hinge had come a little loose when using them on the tripod and I couldn't figure out how to tighten them up. There was also some scratching on the lenses from me throwing them around on the mountains along with some other dings and little stuff that was all my fault. They definitely were far from unusable, but I figured I may as well use the lifetime warranty.

Maven sent me emails all along the way keeping me up to date (receiving, inspection, repair time, shipping, delivery). They didn't just fix the hinge they replaced atleast one of the objective lenses because of scratching (maybe multiple lenses) and recoated the others. I have no idea what else they may have done. They told me there was a number of things they did but they didn't provide me with a list, but they look and feel amazing. I wasn't expecting that level of service and "repair" from the top to bottom. I was really only expecting the hinge to be tightened. Also, They didn't just send me a new pair. I know because there was a scratch in the metal by one of the lanyard loops that's still there. Idk why, but I really like that they fixed my binos instead of just sending new ones.

Anyway, if you're in the market for an excellent set of binos from a good company give Maven a look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back