PEAX Equipment

Rob G - You and your big mouth (keyboard)

Bring Harley along and let him do your opening statement.

I'm quite sure he was an attorney or a politician in his previous life
I should have given the letter to Harley to proofread to ensure proper legalese. There's a new story that has hit the AP and gone National. http://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...cle_0597e281-5a60-52ca-afcf-6169ae33e3af.html
Republican Rep. Art Wittich claims Rob Gregoire defamed him in his letter to the Belgrade News.

In April, a jury found that Wittich took illegal corporate contributions from an anti-union organization in 2010. A judge ordered him to pay more than $80,000 in fines and costs.

Wittich says he was defamed because Gregoire’s letter says he was convicted of a crime. The case against Wittich was a civil lawsuit filed by Commissioner of Political Practices Jonathan Motl, and Wittich was not criminally charged.

So Art Wittich did find something legally wrong with my letter.

Not too long ago these things were settled with a fist fight behind the saloon.
Now a days the loser, loses big and the winner still loses.
The real winners will be the attorneys. Sorry you have to go through this. Count me in for $50 if this goes that far.

If letters to the paper highlighting this clowns actions are what made him upset, it seems many more letters are in order. Suing a constituent is BS. Let the world know what an a$$ he is. Western politics has been a dirty game since long before our time. Just need to accept that it is an enduring fight and fight accordingly.

RobG made the Helena paper today.

This will be Wittichs lasting legacy. Nice effort...

The picture they posted was priceless.

Whelp, given the plaintiff's touchy indignancy meter, the comment sections of the various articles are rife with potential litigants.

Next time your in NM Harley give me a buzz. I think I need speech therapy.
You a Toastmaster? My dad was...............lol

Speaking from experience Rob, you can be sure Wittich's lawyers will be monitoring this thread and any other postings you may have made on the WWW to try and find ammo to bolster their case. Count me in for a few smackerels of support if his suit isn't dropped.

Perhaps our esteemed politician of sterling integrity and ethical practice has had his feelings insulted? May I suggest you reach out to him with a personal note and a warm touching wildlife picture to remind him that politics is such a tough career, a career best undertaken only if one possesses the proper (ahem) tools for the job. Feel free to use my picture as a card to inspire your new politician friend to "grow a set" as it is sometimes referred to where I grew up.

Attachments

• IMG_8031.jpg
    IMG_8031.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 347
Perhaps our esteemed politician of sterling integrity and ethical practice has had his feelings insulted? May I suggest you reach out to him with a personal note and a warm touching wildlife picture to remind him that politics is such a tough career, a career best undertaken only if one possesses the proper (ahem) tools for the job. Feel free to use my picture as a card to inspire your new politician friend to "grow a set" as it is sometimes referred to where I grew up.

Boy I really hope that slime bag and his associates are monitoring this site... ^that just made my day!

Wouldn't that be a riot, the Wittich "Grow A Set" mail campaign, kind of like the Malheur situation when people were sending the occupiers "snacks" and various "sundries" which offended their delicate sensibilities, prompting that very public youtube rant.

Loved the humor Gerald.

Count me in! Does anyone know how old wittich is? I guess I didn't realize that 3 year olds could run for office or file lawsuits! I guess maybe he has his parents blessing. Thanks you for standing up for sportsman. Btw don't someone have to be famous to be defamed? We need a sucky thumb emoji

I'm glad hunting/fishing access issues are such big campaign topics in Montana. Politicians are really having to show their true colors. Rob G., thanks for your work and forcing their hand.

Art Wittich is trying to reinforce the stereotypes around dirty rotten slimy lawyers and politicians. I'm surprised he can show his sue-happy face around town.

Last edited:
Again, it lifts my spirits to see the support and everyone should know we all have each other's back. I won't let this intimidate me into not standing up for what we all know is right and if you support me don't let it intimidate you. I got your back too.

I've been getting some advice from the best attorneys around, but I won't have any costs unless I get served. That may never happen, but I know I can count on you if needed.

One thing you can do for me is to continue to be professional with any public comments, especially as the audience gets larger. Things in good humor probably ok. Please avoid really thoughtless and disrespectful comments towards the Plaintiff, and be aware they can be taken out of context and make us look bad. Stick to the facts.

Green horn was typing at the same time as me. Slimey has no e in it ;).

Last edited:
Any update on this?
I haven't been served the complaint so it will probably sit in the courthouse for a year until it expires, however he could serve me if he gets angry or something and I'd have to hire an attorney to get the case dismissed. Some have offered to do it for free. We'll cross that bridge if it comes... this isn't slowing me down. If anything, it has elevated me to hero status in these parts :D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back