Yeti GOBOX Collection

Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good for traditional hunting where camps respected each other and where they hunted. I've had guys follow me from town, hack my draw results, shitty grams when I wouldn't tell them where I hunt, etc. I've had bro hunters park their ATV's literally 5 feet from my wall tent to beat me into one of my elk spots, shoot at and kill animals I'm watching they knew damn well I saw first, and all flavors of crap sportsmanship.
As easily the most disrespectful person on this forum it's wild that you'd call someone else out like that. As disrespectful and snarky as you are on here, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you parked your atv in someone's camp because "they set camp too close to the road".

As easily the most disrespectful person on this forum it's wild that you'd call someone else out like that. As disrespectful and snarky as you are on here, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you parked your atv in someone's camp because "they set camp too close to the road".
Pretty phucking tough to park an ATV near anyone when you've never owned one...but carry on, Bro.

Whoah, checking back in, some good entertainment here. Kinda hard to fill in gaps with a couple certified gunslingers on ignore but that's half the fun. Kina like sudoku.

Having screwed up places myself, just by recklessly sharing a couple photos or details, I can say it does make a difference. Tough lessons.

Until this has happens to you, or having a partner nuke spots with liberal sharing, it's really hard to understand how frustrating it is. I'm not in the same universe in hunting expertise as some members here, but I'm more successful than average, and I've been burned. Badly.

Dude go cut in front of your boyfriend on the subway in the hood like another HT-er did to his wife. Then post what a nice guy you are. For fugg sake. You need to listen to your condescending drivel. You complain about name calling then do the same. Buzz forgot more about his contributions to conservation than you will ever talk about online in your parents basement. Hell I am surprised he is as nice as he is because of tards like you. I am dizzy trying to comprehend what exactly or who you are defending for 18 pages. You are so adamant to make two things the same and when someone with common sense tries to help you see what you are saying has no validity you deflect just like MommasMTEngiineer. Cam you sure this isn’t you? If so, your roid rage needs some treatment.

-Carry on….

Dude go cut in front of your boyfriend on the subway in the hood like another HT-er did to his wife. Then post what a nice guy you are. For fugg sake. You need to listen to your condescending drivel. You complain about name calling then do the same. Buzz forgot more about his contributions to conservation than you will ever talk about online in your parents basement. Hell I am surprised he is as nice as he is because of tards like you. I am dizzy trying to comprehend what exactly or who you are defending for 18 pages. You are so adamant to make two things the same and when someone with common sense tries to help you see what you are saying has no validity you deflect just like MommasMTEngiineer. Cam you sure this isn’t you? If so, your roid rage needs some treatment.

-Carry on….
Who's deflecting anything? Idiot.

-Carry on….
You can just say your reading comprehension is sub par.

I'm not defending anyone, saying the same shit I've said since the start, Matt has some good points, but is far too extreme. Is that hard to follow?

I've had a few conversations with people who have common sense in this thread. Then some half baked moron comes and makes some stupid comment like you. Or buzz and his typical shit posting. It doesn't surprise me coming from buzz anymore. He's just the old guy who says whatever and once he gets challenged, he starts name calling. It's the same every time with him. Look back at any interaction he has with me.

He's a doctorate government employee who whines about how others enjoy an activity he likes and thinks it shouldn't be allowed because someone else found joy that isn't his way.

His ideas are half baked and contradictory, cooked in an easy bake oven with a Christmas bulb. He wants to limit your enjoyment because it's not his enjoyment.

There's your phallic dignity.

To your Latin, a petty thief knows its wrong, will complain when it happens to him, yet still does it to others. priest touching boys. Poachers. Scientists who back anything beyond xx or xy or the rare diseases of xxy/xxx. Matt rinella, a plain ol hypocrite at worst throwing a tantrum, at best he's battling some sort of inner duality argument

For instance, I don't like .gov spending stupid money. That's not R me saying I only hate D spending but I approve of R spending, I hate both spending stupid money. What hes doing, is saying he hates D spending because he doesnt believe in xyz and as an R abc is better spending while shouting he hates .gov spending.

If you can't see through it, objectively, I can't help you any further. He only approves of his hunting, period, while using social media to R3 his way to 'noble gain' and creating a brand.

Phallic Dignity, huh???

One might even call that…

………DICKnity.

As easily the most disrespectful person on this forum ...".
I'd like to share a simple Google search with you: BuzzH

And another, this one for your self-growth: How not to be disrespected.

Know what you're talking about and have data to back it up and you won't have any issues with Buzz. A fairly simple concept that seems to get lost on facebook and forums. He's also very helpful when it comes to hunting in WY, I have been the benefactor of that generosity. The same goes for JM77.

I'd like to share a simple Google search with you: BuzzH

And another, this one for your self-growth: How not to be disrespected.
I know what he does. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. He has always had a problem with me. Goes back a couple years. Not sure why. Maybe he can shed some light.

Know what you're talking about and have data to back it up and you won't have any issues with Buzz. A fairly simple concept that seems to get lost on facebook and forums. He's also very helpful when it comes to hunting in WY, I have been the benefactor of that generosity. The same goes for JM77.
It doesn't matter what you know, what data you have, or what experiences you have. If buzz doesn't agree, then you're simply wrong and there's no way around it.

I know what he does. It doesn't mean he's a nice guy. He has always had a problem with me. Goes back a couple years. Not sure why. Maybe he can shed some light.
Buzz and his brother drove 45 miles to give my son and me a home cooked thanksgiving meal while we were camped out hunting this year. Dunno, that's a pretty nice guy.

It's easy to see why he gives you a hard time. Maybe some self-retrospective is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back