PEAX Equipment

Region 1 Montana

houndy65

We will have our spring bear season that was from 4/15 - 5-15 extended now until May 31 west of hwy 93. The whole region is like the rest of the state now, no validation. This is going to improve the hunt tremendously, we're going to have a lot of fun.

Terry Zink

Last edited:
I assume your talking about bears? If so thats awesome, seems like they don't become real active till the middle of May

I edited it put in spring bear. The commission passed it at the last meeting 2/16 and it will be in affect spring 2012.

That's great! To bad they didn't start doing that a few years ago. better late then never.

Good news, IMO that area could would should open about May 1st and go till end of June

Best news about that is it will keep all the damn guides from up there bringing all their clients down to my areas on May 16th...........:D

Best news about that is it will keep all the damn guides from up there bringing all their clients down to my areas on May 16th...........:D

Hmm, never would of guessed that to be happening. You've really witnessed this first hand? I wouldn't imagine that they're set up to do so...?

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back