Paranoia runs deep

Now that I'm a senior citizen big game hunter, to look at me, youngsters see only an old man with aging aches and pains. I've been a big game hunter since age 21 while I was overseas serving in the military. As a Park Ranger, I worked a lot with F&G officers in wildlife areas. I've been charged by bears on more occasions than I care to remember. Being a boating officer was a part of my job. I once received the NM life saving award for saving boaters lives in a horrific storm when lives should have been lost. Later, when I was a Corrections Officer in a men's prison, I dealt with unimaginable situations with some of the most notorious criminals ever seen in the news. Since retirement, I hunt big game for the peace and enjoyment of it all. I enjoy fellowship with mature hunters as we swap information and stories. However, they are becoming harder to find.

Ok @Bill Christy, I'll help you, since you like swapping stories and I love hearing stories, tell us one...

What branch of the military were you in and how was the hunting where you were stationed?
Where were you a park ranger, and what kind of bears were those?
What's a boating officer?
Where and when did you save those lives in the storm?
What prison did you work at and who were those notorious criminals?

@Bill Christy, my inquiry has not been paranoia. As the owner of the forum, we have software that identifies us of suspicious activity. It’s necessary to keep the forum as cleaned up as we can.

I sent you a PM asking two questions. Bots struggle with replying to PMs and questions. So far, your only response is a quick sentence that wasn’t helpful

Given I have to toast multiple bots and spammers each week, I am asking you to reply to the PM in a meaningful manner. I asked two questions, neither of which have you answered in the last week.

Unfortunate that I have to do this extra inquiry when suspicious accounts are created and suspicious posts are made. Yet, with the huge increase in bots, AI, and aliases, it is part of operating a social media platform like this forum.

Asking a question or two via PM has been the easiest way to smoke out the increasingly clever bots and AI experts who are not here for any useful purpose.

I’ve given you more benefit of the doubt than I normally do with suspicious accounts. To retain your posting privileges here, I suggest you answer the questions in those PMs.

Dang, the boss sounds serious!! Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Let’s all agree that Bill has got potential and sh!tnasty Jim is a POS.
No, it’s reversed. Jim has HTM potential and Bill is bot trolling. We all support respecting our elders, though when was the last time any elder voiced that? Cultural mores if respected are not communicated, but observed which conveys respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back