Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Paranoia runs deep

Bill Christy

As I understand it, there are some extremely paranoid people out there demonizing me for whatever reasons I don't understand. At my advanced age, I've learned to remain quiet when the youngsters imaginations run wild. All I wanted is to share information with knowledgable people. Instead, I've found a chatroom filled with children afraid of the dark.

As I understand it, there are some extremely paranoid people out there demonizing me for whatever reasons I don't understand. At my advanced age, I've learned to remain quiet when the youngsters imaginations run wild. All I wanted is to share information with knowledgable people. Instead, I've found a chatroom filled with children afraid of the dark.
You only create threads, rarely make a follow up comment, and don’t take part in other peoples threads. You just come out with threads that make a statement but don’t encourage or further conversation.

Why not tell us about the most recent hunt you’ve been on, share some photos, or something.

maybe cause i’m new here but it seems like you’re in the wrong chat room buddy. who gave “grandpa no game” a computer? Lemme guess, you’re a 78 yr old Chomo looking to meet up with young men.. .. if that’s the case some one report this sick pale face
Woah, WTF. That's a weird thing to say.

You've already given 3 different answers to how old you are. Your last name wouldn't be Biden by any chance?

Nah this site is totally unmoderated, you can say whatever you want!😉
finally, a site where people can speak freely! good to know there are sites like this still carrying on the american tradition of free speech! can’t have those momos telling us how to talk!

Back