Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

OnXHunt Maps Promo!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
It is that time of year, where we are working with HuntingGPSMaps, now known as OnXMaps, for our annual summer promo. Now that all of you drew every tag you applied for (well hopefully one of the tags you applied for), the research is probably well underway. The promo starts tomorrow.

You see how we use these products in our show. The comfort these maps give us in navigating areas with a lot of private lands is helpful in drawing tags in states/units where many hunters shy away.

Without a doubt, these maps have changed my hunting opportunities more than any product I can think of. Thanks, OnXMaps.

hunt-talk-promo(2).jpg

Here are the details of this exclusive Hunt Talk, OYOA, Fresh Tracks promo. The promo runs the entire month of July.

Purchase a Premium or Regional HUNT Chip (99.99) and you also receive:

>>>-----------> A free Fresh Tracks Season 1 DVD ($20)
>>>-----------> A free HUNT App membership card ($30)

Promo code is: hunttalk14

Click on the link below or the picture above and it will take you to their site where you can take advantage of this great offer. Promo dates are July 1 to July 31.

http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com?acc=45c48cce2e2d7fbdea1afc51c7c6ad26

Hope you take advantage of this great offer from a great supporter of our platforms. They hunt the way we do and they develop their products with us in mind.

Well that sucks, $99 chip, but $89 to send to the UK!

Am i reading their site correctly, as an alternative i can download the state i want, and then when i am ready purchase an unlock code and transfer the data to a Garmin GPS from my laptop, which i am about to buy, which is another minefield, which one?!

Cheers

Richard

What state are you looking at? I can probably do a custom shipping order to see how much it would cost to get there. Anybody here in the US we could ship it to and then you can pick it up for your hunt?

Looks like there is a Basic and Premium Membership level on the mobile app. Which is included?

Can you also explain what the difference is between the chip and mobile app?

Is the mobile app good only for a year or once you purchase is it good year after year?

The App is for premium. We can do a basic state if you want but that will have to go through me. Basic states don't have land owner names yet.

Chip goes in your GPS 99.99 to purchase with $30 dollar yearly updates.
App is for your phone, tablet, etc. 29.99 for a 12 month membership, renewed each year, we have plenty of promos going on throughout the year so you should always be able to get it cheaper than that if you follow our newsletter and website.

Sounds like a good deal. Used the chip for Colorado, but need the Montana chip. Will buy soon, but still waiting on pronghorn and elk b results!

Man my hunting buddy and Im just ordered 2 states a couple weeks ago. I guess the early bird doesn't always get the worm.

What state are you looking at? I can probably do a custom shipping order to see how much it would cost to get there. Anybody here in the US we could ship it to and then you can pick it up for your hunt?
Montana, you have a pm.
Cheers
Richard

Thanks for all the orders over the weekend. We will get those Chips and DVD's out today. Hope everybody had a fun and safe 4th.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks for the promo to our members. Hope everyone takes advantage of this great opportunity.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back