My Semi Custom Elite Pure Is Done!

emrah1028

After not really getting along with my 2011 Pure for several years, I decided to strip it down, go lighter on limbs, and get a custom paint job, just to shake things up. It used to be a 70#, vibey, noisy, not that fun to shoot RTAP camo of a bow.

I took it apart and had the riser dipped in Moonshine Freedom camo. I bought brand new black and white 60x strings. I also bought black limb pockets off of a member on AT. I sold my rtap limbs and bought 215 deflection limbs from another AT member. I painted the limbs black and added white Elite stickers.

I just put it all together today. The result? A 55#, super quiet, super smooth, vibe free, sweet shooting tack driver. I still have to tie in the peep. This bow now shoots and feels 100% better than it did. I absolutely love it.

Emrah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Having the bow in tune and cam's synched does wonders. I don't know whether it's the softer limbs (as opposed to 70#ers) or switching limb dampeners from Limbsaver (worthless in my opinion) to Bowjax, but this bow is now so "un-Pure like". Totally different shooting experience.

Emrah

Having the bow in tune and cam's synched does wonders. I don't know whether it's the softer limbs (as opposed to 70#ers) or switching limb dampeners from Limbsaver (worthless in my opinion) to Bowjax, but this bow is now so "un-Pure like". Totally different shooting experience.

Emrah

Yeah something wasn't right with it if that's how you felt about yours. Mine is silky smooth, quiet and I shoot it better than any bow I've ever had.

Also completely agree on the Bowjax. World of difference compared to Limbsaver

Back