My First Coues Deer

Great buck , congratulations, that’s one deer I’d like to hunt , but don’t know if I ever will , it’s the only deer left I haven’t harvested.
I'll hook you up with some Intel on a coues hunt in AZ if you swap some Intel on where to go to get a Columbian blacktail! Only one of the 5 my wife hasn't got yet

Nice buck, congrats. I’ve built points to draw a late December tag 3 times now. After last year’s hunt I decided I’m not doing that again. Only so many years left to hunt, and I’ve eaten 2 of 3 late tags for pickiness. I can do that just as easily during the earlier seasons! 😄

Huge congrats partner on another fine adventure. I'd really love to learn your long term planning tactics

Great buck, congrats! Pretty dang cool you killed a stika blacktail, mule deer and coues in the same season.

Huge congrats partner on another fine adventure. I'd really love to learn your long term planning tactics
Idk if I have long term plans really. I have a big spreadsheet where I keep track of all my apps. I go when I can once I have the points for the most part. One exception would be Colorado burning points. Not really long term but I do plan based on dates for them.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back