Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT archery opener buck

Hey Brandon. Pm me. I want to get a mule deer cap before the deer hunt starts. Shout out to schwacker broad heads.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1,033
Although I've still got a month and a half until my season starts, sure feels good to see these posts of guys starting to knock critters down. Congrats on a great start to your seasons!

Cool looking buck, Branden.

Stubaby dispels the "I need camo" notion for speedgoats. Love it.

Must be nice to live/work within short driving distance to where you hunt.

No. I need both.

This buck was relatively close to town so I used the "I'm just on a stroll" approach.

I saw some guys yesterday in this same area all camo-ed up and all they did was spook the antelope like crazy. I figured if I just act like a civilian I would be better off. I got to 65 and two does spooked a little. I started walking away then side stepping closer. Then the buck actually started coming my way.

After he came to 28 I figured that was close enough. I know if I was crawling around with camo on it wouldn't have worked.

I want the muley doe head because last yr I would have had a really good buck and I bet money he would have given me that extra second I needed if I had that doe head on.

Brandon, I like that ASAT cammo. Congrats!
Stu, Great strategy, and great buck! Your cammo worked perfectly making you look like an innocent by-standard...pure genius. Why are you always killing your animals so soon in the season. Most of us milk the season as long as we can so we can get out more...or at least use that as an excuse.

We got two more this weekend, took out the Montana Wild guys and got two goats down in the crappy rain weather. Will have to ask if I can post their pics on here. Was a fun weekend though.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back