MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Moosie Challenge 2012

LOL. I wrote a poem for you Slackers today :

387296_2747328814398_1592898151_2442757_724172049_n.jpg

I'm curious how everyone is doing...Anyone already give up? Anyone loose a ton of weight or inches yet? I was doing well and then stopped keeping track, but I'm still down 8 lbs so I can't complain. Back to the elliptical tonight !

not measuring, but I'm down two holes on my belt, and have realized some nutritional areas I'm lacking. It's a challenge, but hanging in there.

Well I have dropped 5 pounds and just got my bike fixed. Dang, the muscles I was using climbing the stairs are not the same ones that pull my butt up a hill on my bike! John

Well I have dropped 5 pounds and just got my bike fixed. Dang, the muscles I was using climbing the stairs are not the same ones that pull my butt up a hill on my bike! John

John isn't that funny how each exercise is so different. Last year I went with my son on a mountain bike ride into a lake. I was thinking yea I'm in decent shape from hiking this won't be bad. Well I'll tell you my legs were burning and my dang butt was killing me only 20 minutes into the ride. I ended up pushing the dang bike half the way:eek:

John isn't that funny how each exercise is so different. Last year I went with my son on a mountain bike ride into a lake. I was thinking yea I'm in decent shape from hiking this won't be bad. Well I'll tell you my legs were burning and my dang butt was killing me only 20 minutes into the ride. I ended up pushing the dang bike half the way:eek:

I know what you mean, I have a Skinny Client who is really Hyper. I was telling him about walking 16 flights of stairs to my office and he said he was impressed with that as he is a cycler. He came into my office this afternoon Huffing and a puffing saying he made it to the 8th floor when his knees gave out. Stairs and Bikes, Flat landers cross training! John

I wasn't really trying to lose weight--just get the distribution more in my favor. Have lost only 1 pound, but I feel like I'm in much better shape. I quit tabbing points when I tilted my computer. :rolleyes:

I didn't join the challenge, but I've been doing pretty much everything involved.

Got in 112.1 miles of running and elliptical in January, plus some downhill skiing one weekend. Lost 7 pounds in January and have made it a point to do family time and date night each week.

I'll go to great lengths if there's a cold beer or something with big antlers at the end, but forget this stuff. I lose enough weight every day after 2 cups of coffee. Beast Mode!! I yell that everytime when I come out of the stall at work.

This is great Moosie! I'm ADD and I've always tried something like this with limited success, but if there's accountability it will make it a whole lot more effective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Montana WSF
Back