Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Matt Rinella knocking it outta the park

That’s a fair point and you’re absolutely right.

I was thinking more along the lines of Don Draper being cool and Cameron Hanes being corny.
That line is one of the best comebacks I've ever heard, but in the show, Don definitely thought about him, which if you think Cam is bothered by public opinion, makes the scene even more relevant. I don't know Cam, can't say for sure whether or not he gives a damn, doubt I'll ever have Sunday dinner at his house and find out

That line is one of the best comebacks I've ever heard, but in the show, Don definitely thought about him, which if you think Cam is bothered by public opinion, makes the scene even more relevant. I don't know Cam, can't say for sure whether or not he gives a damn, doubt I'll ever have Sunday dinner at his house and find out
Oh he cares. If you take the time out of hammering to to hammer a keyboard you care. Lol. That's the first time I ever looked at his account and he literally goes out of his way to argue with every Joe schmo that says anything.

Thank God I'm not a millennial, just able to spot hypocrisy.

It's a weird stance to take when most/all people siding with Matt have shared photos like this...

View attachment 305202

View attachment 305203
Maybe some of those folks changed their mind and just haven’t taken old pictures down. Or largely cut out sharing photos on social media with a larger reach (IE FB, X) but still continue to share photos on hunttalk where they feel it’s more appropriate.

The above pretty well describes me, and I’m sure many others well.

I could never maintain myself at Cam’s influencer level. Since I’m not an insecure narcissist, I wouldn’t give a damn about haters.

Back