It's time

JCS

It is that time of year when I start smacking the coyotes in my area. Been kind of slow so far this year. I'm sure it will pick up.

Here are a few photos from last year.

For those guys who don't think I smile, Here is a rare snap shot of me smiling. I'm sure it has to do with a triple I just killed.

Attachments

• yotes 2013 013.JPG
    yotes 2013 013.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 668
  • yotes 2013 014.JPG
    yotes 2013 014.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 661
Very nice! I find it sorta cool how often I hear them around here, yet how rarely I see them. Good luck!

Nice work Jim, I like the camo on the rifle. I use the same.

Nice pics. I got coyote fever real bad right now. If the stupid wind would just let up for a minute I'd be out there. Pretty hard to call in 40 mph wind.

Stacking a few more up.

Attachments

• coyotes 2 007.JPG
    coyotes 2 007.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 423
  • elk 009.JPG
    elk 009.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 421
I think you have it figured out. I see you have the most important tool...the foam pad. Some fluffy dogs compared to ours.

Yes Jim, its time. A couple from the weekend.

shootstraight with a nice pale.

Passed PA House, now going to Senate, $700,000 to be set aside for a $25 a head bounty on coyotes. Pa. Game Commission is not really on board with this. Farmers and suburbanites with pampered house cats and small yippin' dogs complaining got this going. I say shoot as many coyotes as we can/want, but stay out every ones wallet to do it.

My wife had the brilliant idea to spend New Year's eve doing something different this year. We will spend 3 days calling North of Alamo, Nv. I am sure she will love it.

mike r

Got an earlier than normal start, this lucky guy came strolling by with his girlfriend last month. Ummm which one do I pick...Whack! I actually took a 45yd shot and stuck a tree, of course they packed the mail, but this guy did a big circle & came behind me about 10mins later. 20yds & a Gold Tip pinned him to the ground! I'll start hunting them in few weeks still need a deer tag filled. Good luck to all whackin them dogs!

Last edited:
Looks like lots of us are getting in on the fun.

tjones - yes a trophy bow kill in deed, this one was actually my 3rd yote bow kill, the other 2 have been a few years back and can't locate the pics. I guess I've been lucky...more to come I hope!

I've called in and killed 5 so far this year. Seems to have slowed way own for me since thanksgiving. Don't know why. I'm just not seeing the normal amount of dawgs this yr. Either there's less of them or I just suck at calling. Sounds like JCS has it figured out. Any time you want to teach me some pointers let me know!!!,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back