Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New From NY

NY_BLUES

Hi all, like the title says, I'm new here and from NY. No, not NYC, actually about as far from NYC as one can get and still technically be in NY. I'm from Western NY, about an hour and 10 minutes south of Buffalo.
Been hunting since I was 14, so 24 years now, mostly whitetails with gun and bow, but also some turkey and small game. I've hunted Montana twice, and shot a nice whitetail in 2020 and a nice muley in 2023.
I'm looking to gain insight on western hunting and start putting in for some different states and hunts. Thanks for having me here.

Hi all, like the title says, I'm new here and from NY. No, not NYC, actually about as far from NYC as one can get and still technically be in NY. I'm from Western NY, about an hour and 10 minutes south of Buffalo.
Been hunting since I was 14, so 24 years now, mostly whitetails with gun and bow, but also some turkey and small game. I've hunted Montana twice, and shot a nice whitetail in 2020 and a nice muley in 2023.
I'm looking to gain insight on western hunting and start putting in for some different states and hunts. Thanks for having me here.
Welcome from a guy who grew up in southern tier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back