Idaho Bear baiting at Bogus basin

Is any one baiting bear at bogus.If so I came across your bait today.:eek:
I got some pictures for the hell of it.Then I seen you had a camera I think that I may have trigger it. If my pictures come out can you post them.I will stay out of that part of bogus.AND NO I DID NOT TOUCH ANY OF YOU STUFF.

Blurred Vission, I know 2 different groups that hunt up there. Was it on the Way UP to bogus ? Or was it jsut on the BAck side... or was it A little further back to the Right towards IDcity ? It's a 3rd guy that baits there.

Lemme know about were And I'll tell you who it was. A tell tell sign is if it had Power bait (Old Power bar reminence) in the bait pile. LEmme know !

Moosie
It is on the way up to bogus.They have dog food and not much bread.They had a green bucket but I did not look at that much.The tree stand was not that far up the tree Hell I could have reached it with just jumping.It is just off a game trail thats how I walk into it.Now that I know it is there I will not go back.I do not want to screw up some ones hunt .

Several people bait on the way to Bogus. Funny thing is thre is a chitload of bear in there.

You should have worn a mask, then drop the drawrs and mooned the camera :)

I was thinking of that Let them see a real Albino Bear.I have seen bear bait up in there but no one had camera before.I did take picture of the bait and his tree stand.It gives me the creeps to walk in to that.

That pic I posted on "1 for the books" of the black bear in the dark was from bogus but this year we didnt have a tree stand hung nor do we have any 5 gal buckets around.

Come on Moosie, we all know paul baits up at riggins where as to any time of the day there might be as many as 30 bears on the bait at the same time!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back