Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talker Hunt 2014

Preferably somewhere with wolf tags... like a charity mission to benefit the wildlife.

Love the idea of meeting some of you guys, will be a few years before I can think about traveling to hunt so hopefully the option to meet up is still available in the future.

Seems like a wolf hunt would be a better way to not give away your favorite spot.

I would be seriously interested in either, but would prefer a bear. It would never be an issue with me invading a secret spot, as it would be a once-in-a-lifetime hunt. Ain't get'n no younger, but can still do it!

I have a few good bear spots around Missoula that I wouldn't mind sharing. Only problem is I start traveling out of state for work by the middle of May.

Looks like lots of interest.....I may as we'll join the party. Although I would have to consider cutting my archery elk hunt from 3wks to 2wks to have the vacation time for it, that'll be a tough decision but if it gets me out west in the spring it might have to be game on! Plus I have yet to hunt MT so interest is peeking.

Certainly enough interest we just need to confirm the what, when and where.

I'd vote for spring bear, it won't conflict with fall seasons, and it won't be a regular hunt for most so negative impact on someone's home ground is minimal....not to mention bears aren't like deer and elk.

Second is where, MT seems like the winner here. Randy11 and Theat have offered up potential spots in Western (Missoula/Bitterroot) Montana. We'd just need to most likely find a campground if possible, otherwise we's have to try and wing in on our own.

Finally, when. Early May seems to be like a sweet spot for timing. Weekend of May 8-11 (starting Thursday)?

My vote:
MT Bear, May 8-10.

Back