Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How to hunt if you can't stomach gutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. Blood guts and gore are like my thing. To a point. Not the creepy point tho. Between watching my children being born to gutting animals to giving my buddy some stitches one drunk night . I think the only thing that ever went through my mind other than the chore at hand. Was I sure hope a grizz don't show up and try to help me gut this thing. Hook line and sinker . Troll10000
you made @Jackson Smith have a heart attack with this comment.

My cousin really wanted to try deer hunting. He joined us for preseason scouting, built a blind, practiced shooting, the whole 9 yards. He made a great shot on a little buck opening weekend, walked up on it, and had a very emotional reaction. Decided right then and there that his deer hunting days were over. But he also gutted that deer and ate it - decisions he made before squeezing the trigger.

Blows my mind that he gave it to his neighbor. My wife has gutted everyone of her deer by her self after I taught her over 10 years ago. She even called in sick to work to help me pack out my last deer. And she's a big gurl. Stronger than most men. 2 children no meds kinda tough. Not sure why I'm talking about my wife but right on. I guess I'll end it with there are 2 things to give your neighbor 1.dog shit on fire in a brown bag after you ding dong ditch them and 2. Ur ex wife cause that lady is crazy as hell. 20221023_183020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back