How to hunt if you can't stomach gutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. Blood guts and gore are like my thing. To a point. Not the creepy point tho. Between watching my children being born to gutting animals to giving my buddy some stitches one drunk night . I think the only thing that ever went through my mind other than the chore at hand. Was I sure hope a grizz don't show up and try to help me gut this thing. Hook line and sinker . Troll10000
you made @Jackson Smith have a heart attack with this comment.

My cousin really wanted to try deer hunting. He joined us for preseason scouting, built a blind, practiced shooting, the whole 9 yards. He made a great shot on a little buck opening weekend, walked up on it, and had a very emotional reaction. Decided right then and there that his deer hunting days were over. But he also gutted that deer and ate it - decisions he made before squeezing the trigger.

Blows my mind that he gave it to his neighbor. My wife has gutted everyone of her deer by her self after I taught her over 10 years ago. She even called in sick to work to help me pack out my last deer. And she's a big gurl. Stronger than most men. 2 children no meds kinda tough. Not sure why I'm talking about my wife but right on. I guess I'll end it with there are 2 things to give your neighbor 1.dog shit on fire in a brown bag after you ding dong ditch them and 2. Ur ex wife cause that lady is crazy as hell. 20221023_183020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back