PEAX Equipment

Here's a mule deer...

Pat how does he compare to the 30 incher you shot up in the Bridgers? They look real similar. Weren't you afraid that a coyote would come munch on the meat and face leaving it? I've had that happen before. Dang things ate almost the whole deer in one night.:mad: Maybe the hunting jacket deters them?

That really is an awesome buck.
Thanks for the write up to go along with it.

This obviously doesn't have to be answered, but I'll ask anyways. Do you have to cover a ton of country every year to locate these monsters, or is there a few areas where the conditions are right that kick out these giant bucks year after year?

Almost like clockwork, you and your hunters take the best bucks that I hear about from the flat side every year. It's amazing to me.

[my field pictures mean as much to me or more than the trophy on the wall does.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you! Good field pictures are an important component of maintaining memories of such a great hunt and fantastic animal. I consider your trophy buck, the experience you went through and your pictures a super outstanding accomplishment!

Thanks, for sharing with us. Mike Trevor

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back