Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Help please

Bullbrl

I have the chance to hunt elk, westside Roosevelts, up in Washington next year. I was going through the regs and as far as I can tell I only need to buy a license/tag, basically an OTC, correct. It wasn't real clear but that was what I came up with.

I have the chance to hunt elk, westside Roosevelts, up in Washington next year. I was going through the regs and as far as I can tell I only need to buy a license/tag, basically an OTC, correct. It wasn't real clear but that was what I came up with.
That's correct, OTC, choose your weapon, you can apply for special permits by May too but pretty slim odds for most of them and I have no idea how NR split works here. Low success rates throughout the state but there can be some half decent hunting.

That is correct you must choose your weapon type and that is the season you hunt. You can apply for a multi season permit which allows you to hunt archery, muzzleloader and rifle. Special permits are not split up for resident or non but is point based so it would be a very long shot to draw a quality tag without putting several years into it. Off the top of my head I can’t think of any coastal roosy areas that a quality tag would help you that much. Paying for timber company access would be a bigger advantage and I have no experience with that.

Thanks everyone. A friend owns some property in unit 654 ( just east of Eatonville) that he said always has elk on it and I’m welcome to hunt it if I want.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back