Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Guess the score

I was guessing 22 beam, 16 mass, 1.5, 18, 11, 11. Didn't throw the cheater in. Probably a touch over 180 is my guess. Certainly higher than 175 and lower than 195. Bang.

I like a number of others put him at about 180.

My method of scoring, while it is not scientific does seem to work for me on clean typical deer, I compare it to the buck I killed which was around 170 and go from there. My method was good enough to put me in the top ten on MM two years in a row, when they were having the contest a couple years back.

A shooter for sure.

I would guess 180. I got to within 30yds of a buck that looked alot like that in WY during archery season this year. Then I gave him a belly hair trim, and a good education with one of my trusty goldtips. I was dejected for a couple of days.

This buck is in a unit that a rifle hunter can draw with 0 points. Lot's of thick P.J. and oak allow a few bucks to get old.

My daughter had a buck tag here. Couldn't find anything near as good as this buck.

Good idea, Kotur. Here's how I got there:

G1- 1.5
G2 - 18
G3 - 12
G4 - 10
H1-4 - 16
MB - 22
Spread - 20
Total - 179
Extra - 3.5
Total gross - 182.5

Very close to my figger's..I was a little more conservative...
We matched on G2, G3, and G4, and Mass.

177 gross
174 net.

I was thinking close to 190, got a lot going for him except big inside spread and main beams that aren't long. But he makes up for it in other areas.

being from the southern hemisphere i have no idea but do recon hed look good on my wall

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back