Great Social Media posts?

lol that was me, totally worth getting blocked on my burner account for that
Thank you sir. If you wanna see a dumpster fire to to subparhuntingmemes Instagram. Greg Poole is going hard in the paint on everyone.

My biggest thing is the Bowmar's know they will probably lose their hunting privilege's for a few years or more. They keep delaying the trial and while the trial is delayed they keep hunting and profiting off of it.
Very true

My biggest thing is the Bowmar's know they will probably lose their hunting privilege's for a few years or more. They keep delaying the trial and while the trial is delayed they keep hunting and profiting off of it.
The plea deal has been posted and unfortunately as far as I can tell, they're going to get off with a year of probation, and lose hunting rights only in Nebraska for a year. They are going to pay around $200k total in fines, but it appears as though money talks in this case. Some of the deer mounts are going to be confiscated, but others are getting returned along with their weapons.

It's really a shame, because there will be zero accountability from them, their fanboys will have no idea because they won't address it, and prominent people in the industry will continue to work with them. I really wish there were more people in the hunting industry that would speak up about egregious cases like this.

The plea deal has been posted and unfortunately as far as I can tell, they're going to get off with a year of probation, and lose hunting rights only in Nebraska for a year. They are going to pay around $200k total in fines, but it appears as though money talks in this case. Some of the deer mounts are going to be confiscated, but others are getting returned along with their weapons.

It's really a shame, because there will be zero accountability from them, their fanboys will have no idea because they won't address it, and prominent people in the industry will continue to work with them. I really wish there were more people in the hunting industry that would speak up about egregious cases like this.
The interstate violators compact will keep them from hunting in other states, even though Nebraska isn’t officially a member I believe they still recognize it. Someone in conservation law enforcement will know more about that then I do though.

https://www.naclec.org/wvc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back