Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Fully Automatic Weapon Process

I had an M16 full auto carbine. When I bought it, cost was $1500.00 + Fed tax stamp of $300.00 and a $200.00 fee to the class III dealer to transfer.

It was fun to shoot, but almost impossible to shoot semiautomatic, as flipping the safety to full was always the first impulse. Be prepared to have law enforcement show up when you shoot it, people will report you.

I sold it for $4500.00 and thought I had made a killing, but had I kept it, it would be worth over $20,000.00 now.

My suggestion is to buy a bunch of ammo and find someone that already has a full auto, shoot up your ammunition and get the kick out of full auto shooting, and forget owning one. There is a similar wait for background checks and licensing to a suppressor purchase..

My suggestion is to buy a bunch of ammo and find someone that already has a full auto, shoot up your ammunition and get the kick out of full auto shooting, and forget owning one. There is a similar wait for background checks and licensing to a suppressor purchase..
I got full auto out of my system back in the days you could get anything you wanted from Shotgun News. (Note to BATFE - It's all gone, don't bother coming to look. )

Most "Firearms Free States" have places where you can go rent the weapon and shoot it at their range. They make you buy a case of ammo from them minimum.
Depending on where you are, their inventory could be everything from MACs to Ma Deuce.

You could travel from Wisconsin to Montana or Utah every year and rent to get your ya-yas for way less than going through the BATFE.

Hear me out here....buy it illegally like every other criminal who doesn't really care if they can legally own a gun or not. That's my plan.
Or have it identify as “fully semi-auto” able to shoot “30 clips a second”. If the people writing laws to regulate items dont know what they are talking about, then that should invalidate the laws they pass…

Back