Yeti GOBOX Collection

Friday tunes with a fiddle….

cotton eyed joe . Mattews and/or The country sisters both include eye candy with the tune, but there are some others. I think the first time I heard it, it was done by Bob Wills

Orange Blossum special. My favorite is the clip from urban cowboy, played by Gilleys urban cowboy band, but Johnny does a good job as well

Ken, I am so glad everything went well for you. A couple more operations and you will be the current day six million dollar man;)

Last edited:

The Recorded version doesn't feature the fiddle as much as when they play live.....

This is the "just got off work...Headed to town...Katie bar the door" anthem for me.

Not my typical video to share though one that popped on my YouTube channel. It's a cheap budget video though the words, music (not a typical favorite), and a bump for this person's vision for musical success:

Whoa! This is a smooth one! Would take a clean sip of a quality drink and close my eyes to this one. I'm running through random - "non-typical" blues!

Anyone ever come across a song that sucks the tough outta you and actually shoot a song off to your spouse?

The words... Amazing! While I like this feeling, I'm off to shoot my gun or something! In the mean time - to those who've thought something similar, I sent this off to my incredible wife.

Best all!

Back