Friday at the Movies

For my money one of the all time funniest movies- Super Troopers.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

I like the way you talk.

Sling Blade....

The world is full o' complainers. An' the fact is, nothin' comes with a guarantee. Now I don't care if you're the pope of Rome, President of the United States or Man of the Year; somethin' can all go wrong. Now go on ahead, y'know, complain, tell your problems to your neighbor, ask for help, 'n watch him fly. Now, in Russia, they got it mapped out so that everyone pulls for everyone else... that's the theory, anyway. But what I know about is Texas, an' down here... you're on your own.

Predator

I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!

The Boys in Company C.

You oughta drink more. Nothing hurts when you're numb.

You oughta drink more. Nothing hurts when you're numb.
Hooper...

No, they're not cloning sheep. It's the same sheep! I saw Harry Blackstone do that trick with two goats and a handkerchief on the old Dean Martin show!

*tis the season

Seinfeld.

I put a dollar in I won a car, I put a dollar in I won a car, I put a dollar in I won a car, I put a dollar in I won a car.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back